They appear to be of very high quality. Perhaps I’ll do a review after I use them.
After 2,324 days and 1,246 spams blocked by Akismet, the restoration is officially underway!
After discussing with my beautifully lovely better two-thirds, we have come up with a plan and means have been made available to get this project underway. That’s right… fewer garage and other car posts and more about getting down to it. Trust me, I know it’s been a long time coming, but everything in my life happens at the right time when it needs to happen (my main squeeze taught me that).
So without further ado, I have made my first purchase for the project. Since my garage is small and the car isn’t mobile, I have to have a way to move it around. I ordered these wheel dollies this morning to help with just that.
I also hung up the “to do” dry eraser board.
Stay tuned my friends…
Now maybe I can get the rest of the stuff out from around the Ghia.
I had a little time to start building my drop loft yesterday, so I welded up the ceiling mounts. I had an issue with the welder which at first seemed like a bad ground, but I’m fearing it’s a power supply issue (as you can see from the crappy welds). Yet another excuse to get a nicer unit.
Finally… one step closer to cleaning my mess and cracking the body off the chassis. Extra thanks again to Lord Franklin Forgington.
… keeping Frank at bay.
One down, two to go. I hope Frank approves.
The luminaries have arrived! Extra special thanks to Frank for hookin’ a brother up. I hope one day I can repay his superb generosity.
Now to find the time to install them…
I can see the lights at the end of my tunnel.