I do have rear disc brake kits with emergency brake available for 1973 Ghia models, that is part number 22-2871.
I have added that listing to our E-store and you can find it here.
Please let me know what questions you might have or if you would like to place an order.
Thank you Paul
EMPI 22-2871 REAR DISC BRAKE KIT 4/130 W/ E-BRAKE, IRS 73-79
VW REAR DISC BRAKE CONVERSION KIT
Volkswagen rear disc brake conversion kit with emergency handbrake. Replace those old brake drums with new disc brakes!
For Beetles, Ghia’s, Buggys, and Sandrails. Fits Type 1 IRS 1973-1979
- 2 rear calipers with pads
- 2 new rear caliper brackets
- 2 rear brake discs – 4 lug
- 2 emergency brake cables
- All gaskets, seals, and hardware needed for installation
- Standard 4-lug 4×130 bolt pattern – fits stock application wheels!
- Wheel Studs are not included
These are for e-brakes!